Powered by Creative Cyberwebs
Services We Provide
Cash to Mortgage (Assumption)
This is where you will post the explanation and information about Cash to
Welcome to Lawyer's Trust Title of Miami, Florida
- Doc. Stamps on Deed
- Taxes prorated from Jan. 1 to date of closing.
- Real Estate commission
- Interest proration (if applies)**
- Principal amount of Mortgage being assumed.
- 1/2 of Mortgage Transfer Fees and costs, pursuant
to contract. We suggest you check with the lender as they may
require approval of buyer, increase in the interest rate, and
assumption and approval fees in excess of those anticipated.
- Add county surtax for other than single family
- Recording fees for Deed, Condo Approval,
Assignment of Lease, etc.
- Escrow Account Balance
- Prepaid Homeowner's Insurance and/or Flood
Insurance from date of closing to date of renewal.
- Prepaid interest (if applies)**
- 1/2 of Mortgage Transfer Fee (see item 7 under
- Inspection Costs as contracted, i.e., Termite,
- Owner's Title Insurance
- Doc. Stamps mortgage balance
- Condo Approval Fee (if applicable)
- Closing Fees
- Title Examination Fee
interest runs in arrears; Conventional varies from lender to lender.
Law Offices of
Walter A. Aņon, P.A.
Attorney and Counselor at Law
Royal Oaks Office Park
7975 N.W. 155th Street, Suite A
Miami Lakes, Florida 33016
Phone: (305) 821-5419
Fax: (305) 821-7178
| About Lawyer's Trust
Title | Services
We Provide |
Request Free Phone Consultation
| Contact Us